Thursday, October 25, 2007

Gotta Get Rid of the Car...

Those who know me know my car is the bane of my existence. While I do appreciate being able to drive around... it is literally one thing after another in car trouble for me. Latest couple of incidents... I get hit by an acquaintance. He doesn't want me to turn into his insurance, because as it turns out and which he didn't tell me, his policy was null and void because he didn't pay the premium. He then almost got me involved in insurance fraud. I called him out on it... have since received a check from him for most of the damages... still waiting for the remainder $235 he owes me.

Next, I get a flat tire... but this is the third flat in just 4 months. Plus, it was one of the new tires from the first flat in this series of three flats. Unfortunately, that flat was replaced in Columbia and I'm in St. Charles. The shop in Columbia said I had to get the tire to them in Como or I was out of luck then for them helping me get it fixed. I appreciated that. But, I took it to a shop in St. Charles, who has taken good care of me and my family over the years. They replaced the tire for free informing me they could just warranty it. How awesome is that?! So, those of you in St. Charles should give your business to Safeway.

No comments: