Thursday, November 1, 2007

Back on the Airwaves...

Most of you know, before I started doing my own online multi-media contracting work, I worked for a statewide radio network in Missouri: the Missourinet. That meant my oh-so-smooth voice was all over the Show-Me-State. Before that, my voice and video was all over Italy, Australia, Japan and on EWTN in the U.S. with my T.V. work for RomeReports. And still before that my voice, vid, and pretty little face were plastered all over mid-MO while I worked for KOMU... but back to the point. I'm back. This time I have one-minute "Land Show" features airing on 20 radio stations throughout Georgia, Florida and Alabama every week day. That's in addition to my web work. Pretty cool!

You can listen to a few below. The commercial plugs haven't been added to these so you'll notice the tease is directly followed by the story:

Powered by eSnips.com

No comments: