Saturday, January 12, 2008

Phu Quoc Island...

...is a sort of paradise really. Lush, postcard perfect beaches lined with palms. Great seafood and ridiculously cheap prices. Awesome snorkeling!! I will elaborate, but just wanted to say the exotic island was great (but almost trapped us). I'm learning that Asian's are out to scam you big time everywhere in SE Asia. But, now I'm in Ho Chi Minh City with Massimo. Literally, at this moment. Just arrived today. So yeah!!! We're all caught up!! Will add pics to previous posts as soon as I can!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW. I cannot believe my LaLa is on the other side of the world!! Luke and I were looking at a globe before bed tonight and we were looking at the places you have been. We figured as we were getting ready for bed, you were beginning your day, somewhere! Please be careful. WE LOVE YOU! Keep up the blogging!! XOX Aunt Katy