Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Country Adventures


Setting sail as a crew member on a yacht for a summer, lodging high in the mountains at a ski resort for the winter, corralling cattle as a ranch hand for a season... I want to experience each. And it looks like the rural, rugged experience is becoming more and more accessible. KAPPA's Country Adventures describes itself as an online mall of sorts where you can find rural, outdoor, adventure escapes, or laid-back, country retreats or even just some good 'ol country grub. I'm going to book an outdoor adventure... anyone want to join me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely down! You know I have a serious case of the travel bug!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey LMAC, do they have a 'getaway' to the local 'do right'...oh, wait you've been there already. *laugh* You're hardcore now baby!!

Drumsavvy (you know who)