Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Photoshop Fun

In pursuit of designing my very own business cards, I stumbled upon a website that gives tutorials on how to make different graphics with Photoshop. My very first creation is a "crystal globe". How cool is that? I made that globe simply with layering, blurring, gradienting and cropping various multiples of shapes. So feast your eyes out on the LMAC's first ever graphic! It was so fun to make... can't wait to make more! I'm just scratching the surface on what Photoshop enables one to do with just a little time and creativity ...

I'm definitely cultivating a STRONG interest in graphic Web design!

4 comments:

Jeronimo Nisa said...

weeeeeelllllll, why don't you share the tutorials website with the rest of us?
Cool, cool...

Anonymous said...

LaLa
I may have already sent this comment.
If not, again, thank you so much for sharing..
Loved the crystal globe,
just another one of your hidden talents, we are so blessed with you, and that you share with us
Love
Grandmum

Anonymous said...

LaLa
I may have already sent this comment.
If not, again, thank you so much for sharing..
Loved the crystal globe,
just another one of your hidden talents, we are so blessed with you, and that you share with us
Love
Grandmum

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I can give you some pointers when you get some time. I have been doing all of our company's graphics with Photoshop and have picked up a thing or two. Could save you some time.

Love,

Damian