Monday, May 28, 2007

Indy Addicted



I'm back home from my whirlwind Indy trip... and it was an absolute blast! I'm officially an IndyCar Racing fan for life! Getting to know Jeff Simmons really made the experience personal for me. As anticipation for the race grew, I felt giddy and full of butterflies as if I would be the one racing. It was so exhilarating. There is just no way to describe how fast those cars flash by... you simply have to experience it for yourself.

Not to mention the Indy 500 parade the day before the race was a notable event in and of itself. There were at least a dozen celebrity VIPs...

Her are some pics I caught of the parade. Indy pics to come... (Again, all LMAC originals!)














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW LaLa!! You are an awesome photographer!! You could probably sell those pics to a mag and get lots of $$$!! Eric Dane is looking right at you!! (looks like he was checking you out!!) Sounds like you had a ton of fun and lots of memories! So cool!! You go Girlfriend!!
We love you!

Laura said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Jeronimo Nisa said...

I have no words...