Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Meet Me in St. Louie, Louie... Meet Me At The Fair...

...Looks like I'm going to be your local correspondent at the fair. But, it won't be St. Louie for the 1904 World's Fair. It'll be Sedalia for the 2007 State Fair. The details are still being worked out, but it looks like I'll be previewing the Fair by updating a website/blog with posts and podcasts about the various entertainers and events scheduled for the fair for the eight weeks prior. Then, I will provide constant live updates from the fair for its eleven day duration. Basically, just going out, having a good time, talking to other fairgoers, contestants, etc... and telling you all about it! Sounds like a great deal to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! Your first paid blogging gig! (What did that guy call it on Wikipedia?)
Excited for you!! Plus, it was so great to see you and hang out with you Fri! See you soon, Love Elaine

Anonymous said...

I don't get the blog thing too much, but love hearing about all your endeavors.
I love fairs, maybe some of us can come there and visit with you while your blogging....
I love the animals, the pigs, goats, cattle, etc. I must have been a country gal in my last life..the pie eating contests, watermelon eating contests, judging the pickles, real Andy Grifffin, Mayberry stuff....
Keep blogging,
Love Grandma