Monday, September 3, 2007

A Modern Love Story...

I'm such a sap for romance, so I had to post this young man's plea for help. I'm a member of couchsurfing.com, a network of travelers who offer their couches, knowledge of local flavor and camaraderie to fellow travelers. Sometimes, more than that:

Hello, My name is Nicolas and i am from Buenos Aires,
Argentina. I am writing this because in need your help
to save love. It won´t take you long.

Me and my girlfriend are also couchsurfers for more
than two years now (we actually meet in New Zealand by
chance, and we have always lived really closes in out
city).

The problem i have is that i had to move to Netherlands
to finish my studies, and this will take me almost 2
years. It is always hard to continue a long-distance
relationship, and altough we are both trying really
hard, Jenny, my girlfriend, is having a really hard
time to do it. We miss each other very much, and that
causes her a lot of pain.

So far, she had visited me one time here, and as a
surprise i took her to Paris, the city of love, to
share together the discovery of a city we have never
been before.

Here i have the link of a video a made of this trip,
and it is also a way to give her strenght to carry on.
Its a video to say, thanks for supporting me and i love
you.

What i would like is to do is to promote this video as
much as i can, and that people leave messages for
Jenny, to support this love and give her back
strenghts to continue fighting for this. So if you
could go to my youtube link, which is below, you will
see us in Paris, and you could leave a message. If you
are feeling extra kind today, you can also forward
this messege to person who have also love someone and
now how we feel...

Please help me with this i am trying to do!

And i apologice if you consider this Spam, i was not my
intention to bother....
Also sorry for beeing so corny, but you know how is
love , right?

Thank you a lot!!!
Nicolas




No comments: